Vidyanagar to Virginia - The inspiring story of a young Planeteer


Forget inspiration, this isn’t even remotely related to his journey. But the title? Well, alliterations are cool, aren’t they? Anyway, I’m writing it because today is his birthday. I’m not writing this because it’s a trend or something. A glimpse at my financials would tell you that making an international call is not an option at all. I assume that the man’s busy, so no Skype as well. A ‘Happy Birthday Bro’ message or text would get lost in those many wishes he’s going to get. Also, he would send a stupid ‘Thank you’ which in all probability is already copied to his clipboard. So I’m writing this just to attract his attention and also in the hope that he’d do the same on my birthday.


I’ll keep it crispy. Going verbose is not my cup of tea and you’ve said this yourself a couple of days back. You’re the only guy after Vegeta who has had such radical character transformation (From Being Dal Chawal to Being Bawarchi Biryani, I’ve seen it all. I couldn’t resist this). When was the last time that we ran out of topics to discuss? Probably not even once in the last 5 years at least. And I really want to thank you for bringing out the best in me, especially the writing part and for being there. Thanks for being there with me every time I’ve watched a horror movie. Now, I can watch them alone and I have to thank you for that. That was a bad one. A special thanks for all those amazing moments. Ex: John Karun Raj who still hasn’t dropped you home, Goli's 10 commandments, the night of December 11, 2011 etc. All those PS2 moments, all those walks….Oh boy, this sounds more like a eulogy.

India lo elago pori dorkale kanisam akkadaina emana chey. And one last advice that is going to take you places in life: DON’T BE A HARLAN


P.S: This letter of mine has taken PRECEDENCE over your wishes. Happy Birthday, Maamu. Keep reading and writing and understanding those little cues I’m throwing at you. 

Here's your favorite pic and a random pic (you know what I mean ;))


Comments

Popular Posts