DC - the man with a golden heart *ahem ahem*

Disclaimer: I could have mailed this directly to him but I know this would make him happier. Besides, he’s the only close friend of mine who hasn’t read any of my blogs and I’m pretty sure he has no intentions of doing so. The aim of this post is to make him visit www.okayckay.blogspot.com and the birthday thing is just an excuse.

I’d have started this on an offending note but I think I’ll let it pass. Not because it’s his birthday today but because the guy is simply too nice. He’s been my wingmate for two years and in those two years, the only time he has ever said ‘NO’ to anything was our mess ka khaana which is quite understandable. But apart from that, he’s always ready to help. So much that he’d even accompany you to a cemetery in the middle of the night if you asked him.

Let me tell you about the asshole that he is. This guy has a problem with people sleeping. He wouldn’t hesitate to disturb your sleep even on a winter morning around 6-7 AM. You can ask my roommate if you think I’m exaggerating. But he says he has a big heart(in his own words).

Okay. Since it’s his birthday, I think it’s a great idea to rub salt into his wounds. Remember DC vs CK? *grins from ear to ear*

Actually, this guy sings really well but the problem with him is that even Google cannot find his playlist. But he’s the best jamming mate you can have. Despite his muscular build, he can play the guitar all night and this is one thing that has always surprised me. Where the hell does all that energy come from? I’d have asked him this but he’d have come up with a lame answer and I can bet my life on that.

The problem with writing about your friends is that there is too much to write and you can’t really put everything in a coherent way. I’m sure, after reading this, you’d agree with me. I don’t even know if I’m making any sense but this is for him and I doubt if he’d come this far anyway. Once upon a time in Rohtak, I’d written a letter to him and he hasn’t responded yet.

So I’ll end with this. Thanks for being there all the time. Thanks for all the gyaan that you gave me (though I followed none of your advices, thankfully). Thanks for a lot of things that I can’t really mention here (IYKWIM).

You do know that he sings, plays football and cricket, is Karna in disguise, has a few extra organs in his body etc. etc. but do you know that he sketches well?

I didn't find any picture of us. So here's a pictorial representation of you


P.S: Phone kharaab ho gaya re baigan :D

Comments

Popular Posts